Lost Count Birthday Candles
Getting old is tough, but sadly unavoidable.
It can be hard to accept that even though you are fortunate enough to so do, reaching your more mature years is actually a blessing – but your friends and family won’t stop rubbing it in! For anyone who simply cannot bare to watch their number go up every year, make sure your loved ones use lost count candles on your cakes from now on. So discreet that no one ever has to know how old you are – and you probably don’t want reminding either.
Also, if you find yourself buying candles for a friend, do your friend a favour and get Lost Count Birthday Candles as it will soften the harsh reality of old age! Each letter is a fully functioning candle that will burn for about a minute.
If these don’t fit the bill and you simply want to be more straight to the point, use the ‘Don’t Ask Candles‘ to avoid any nosy questions!
Use these candles when:
- The person celebrating doesn’t want to be reminded of their age
- The person celebrating doesn’t want anyone else to know they’re age
- You don’t know how old the person celebrating is
- You simply don’t have enough candles for the cake, or:
- You can’t fit all the required candles onto the cake, because the person in question is too old