Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Watermelon Keg Tap
How do you beat having a keg of beer at a party?
By having a watermelon keg of course!
Create tasty, fruity, and insanely cool drinks inside a watermelon! That’s right. This does require also 1 watermelon, and some extra work. Kit includes 1 watermelon coring tool, and 1 tap.
How to make a watermelon keg:
- Get the biggest watermelon you can find.
- Cut the top off the watermelon. Make as clean a cut as possible, as you want to use the cut bit as a lid later. Also, make sure to leave the rest of the watermelon intact.
- Hollow out the middle of the melon, saving what you harvest. You will need this to make the punch.
- Use the corer tool provided to drill the hole where the tap will go at the bottom side of the keg.
- Insert the watermelon keg tap, and secure on the inside using the provided nut.
- Pour in your punch, and you’re ready to start drinking!
How to make watermelon punch:
Easy! Just mix the following ingredients together:
- 1 whole watermelon, blended or mashed, from the watermelon you just hollowed out
- 1 bottle Malibu
- 250 ml Morgan’s Spiced
- 200 ml watermelon liqueur (optional)
- 500 ml pineapple juice
- 500 ml peach, guava or strawberry nectar
- 3 Litres crushed ice
- Lime wedges for garnish
If watermelon isn’t your thing, or you want something more autumnal… make sure to check out the Pumpkin Keg Tap.